Today is July 1st, 2010 – the first day of the 3rd quarter of 2010… that means 2010 is already half way over and done with!?
That’s CRAZY! I feel like 2009 was just yesteraday, and we are already half way to 2011? How is this possible?
Time flies when you’re having fun? Time flies when you’re busy?
Am I busy and having fun? — Actually, yes – WebMechanix is very fun and definitely picking up steam… which makes me uber busy.
Anyhow, I’m making a half-year resolution:
I will be a a better human being.
I know you’re saying, what does that mean… well I’ll tell you:
- Cut back on drinking
- Be more transparent with my emotions
- Living by a “How may I serve you” mentality
- Become more active
That’s NOT to say…
- …I wasn’t active before… and I’m not just talking gym and sports, you might find me volunteering and donating to charities 🙂
- …I’m going to put people ahead of myself (until I find “the one”)
- …I’m going to stop parting
Anyway, life is good – and I want to make it better… don’t hate – congratulate.
What are you doing to make your life and the world a better place?