Ms. Nazanin Nour,
I read some of your blog, you’re a good writer. Sorry to hear about your bullying experiences.. for some reason that post reminded me of “Big Bang Theory”.
Anyway, in response to your post about 10 Annoying things people do, and other musings ::
10. I’m at the gun range, so if I pick up, all you’re going to hear is BANG, BANG BANG, BANG, BANG BANG BANG BANG, etc… you don’t want that. Nor do I want to remove my ear protection and risk going deaf.
OR – maybe I’m @ a movie… can I text you then?
OR – maybe I called, you didn’t pick up.. then when you call back, I’m dealing with nature’s call.. shall I conference you into that?
9. Not sure that’s the best assumption Nazi jaan… how do you know I received the text.. that my phone is on.. that I’m ALIVE?! — I think a simple “k” is a perfect response to provide confirmation… k? 😉
Admittedly, there are instances that don’t require a “K” response (see image below).
8. 100% agree. These people deserve near-death experiences.
7. I get annoyed at the person for not having seen the movie in question!
Here I am, ready to have an engaging conversation about a motion picture which tickled my emotions and you… wait a second… YOU HAVEN’T SEEN STAR WARS?!
6. I don’t like drama, but these people require a Krispy Kreme. (100% agree).
5. LOL @ “what KiKi did that pissed you off” hahaha — I have a similar feeling about people who do this on line in the bank.. like dude, you’re in a bank, I’m trying to rob the place and you’re talking about how fire wood isn’t what it used to be… WHO CARES!?
4. Could, not, agree, MORE.. I hate guys who wear “wife beaters” (who came up with that name btw?) to the gym.. I know you have muscles bro, you’re here EVERY time that I come.. congrats.
3. LOL – it’s 50 times worse in the guys locker room dear, trust that.
2. Yeah, that is annoying.. you know what’s worse? :: Hearing about the twitter conversation someone had about the game and how if they ever meet @dbag1998 in real life they’re going to kill them.
1. Good call, that is annoying.. I’ll talk to you next time the Redskins make it to the playoffs, if we’re still alive that is. 🙂
BONUS: in the time it took me to write this, I’ve received 14 emails.. email = annoying.